What is an internship program?
Our internship program is a planned and structured initiative that facilitates short-term attachment of young graduates from different business and natural science fields of study with entirely free of charge. The internship provides interns with the opportunity to build upon, apply, and assess the concepts that are developed through professional knowledge. Furthermore, the program provides interns with a meaningful hands-on job experience that helps them become really employable.
What is the objective of internship?
The internship program attempts to resolve the current manpower sourcing gaps. Further, the program exposes the interns to auditing skills and techniques that the training room (regular school program) cannot provide. It further enhances the impact of academic learning as well as allows interns to get jobs in related areas by creating networks with potential employers.
What is the benefit of the internship?
- Gain hands-on experience in audit practice.
- Provides on-the-job training through real work engagements, showcasing how the academic background translates to the professional environment.
- Helps to earn experiences directly from experienced associates, seniors, managers, and partners with specialized experiences and technical knowledge across numerous industries.
- Build friendships and strong work relationships with other professionals.
- Receiving a certificate of participation upon completion of the program
- Opportunity to join TAY as permanent employees if you pass all the necessary evaluation criteria.
What will be the status of an intern in TAY?
The Interns have a special status within the organization. You are not staff members and may not represent the company in any official capacity. The purpose of the Internship Program is to lead to further employment with the TAY and other interested organizations. Therefore, there should be the expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
Interns can apply for Junior auditor positions in the TAY after completion of the internship. During the internship program, no contract of employment shall be signed with any intern.
What qualifies you for an internship?
A Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field of study such as Accounting and Finance, Economics and other business-related fields or Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc. may apply for the internship program.
How to apply
To apply for the TAY internship program please complete and submit the form below:
Our core values
- Operate with integrity & Professional ethics
- Continuous communication with customers, and innovative and timely service delivery
- Critical self-evaluation and learning
- Unrelenting professional development and updating
Read our client testimonials:
- Addis Bank Testimony
- Afewerk International Testimony
- Awash Insurance S.C Testimony
- Berhan Bank Testimony
- Buna Insurance Testimony
- Bunna Bank S.C Testimony
- Elsa Kolo Testimony
- Farm Africa Testimony
- Global Insurance Testimony
- Lucy Insurance S.C Testimony
- Metemamen Micro Finance Testimony
- Micro Pharma PLC Testimony
- Ministry of Agriculture Testimony
- Plan International Testimony
- TZNA Hospital Testimony