What is an internship program?
An internship program is a planned and structured initiative that facilitates the short-term attachment of young graduated groups from different fields of study for receiving current knowledge and skill in audit areas. From the TAY perspective, an internship provides interns the opportunity to build upon, apply, and assess the concepts that are developed through professional knowledge, and further the program provides interns a meaningful hands-on job experience that helps them become really employable. An internship program is a planned and structured initiative that facilitates the short-term attachment of young graduated groups from different fields of study for receiving current knowledge and skill in audit areas. From the TAY perspective, an internship provides interns an opportunity to build upon, apply, and assess the concepts developed through professional knowledge. Further, the program provides interns with a meaningful hands-on job experience that helps them become employable. The program is entirely free of charge.
What is the objective of internship?
The internship program attempts to resolve the current gaps in getting the required manpower as and when needed. Further, internships may help interns focus on their specialization interests and offer them exposure to auditing skills and techniques that the training room (regular school program) cannot provide. An internship program further enhances the impact of academic learning as well as allows interns to get jobs in related areas by creating networks with potential employers.
What is the benefit of the internship?
- Gain hands-on experience in the audit working full time
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training, and real job practice with TAY clients
- Experience on-the-job training through real work engagements, showcasing how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Earn directly from experienced associates, seniors, managers, and partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Build friendships and strong work relationships while gaining valuable experience
- Receiving a certificate of participation when you complete an off-job and on-the-job internship program.
- Opportunity to join TAY as permanent employees if you pass all the necessary evaluation criteria.
What will be the status of an intern in TAY?
The Interns have a special status within the organization. You are not staff members and may not represent the company in any official capacity. The purpose of the Internship Program is to lead to further employment with the TAY and other interested organizations. Therefore, there should be the expectation of employment at the end of an internship. Interns can apply for junior auditor positions in the TAY after completion of the internship. During the internship program, no contract of employment shall be signed with any intern.
What qualifies you for an internship?
A Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study such as Accounting and Finance, Economics, other business-related fields, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc. may apply for the internship program.
How to apply
To apply for the TAY internship program please complete and submit the form below:
Our core values
- Operate with integrity & Professional ethics
- Continuous communication with customers, and innovative and timely service delivery
- Critical self-evaluation and learning
- Unrelenting professional development and updating
Read our client testimonials:
- Addis Bank Testimony
- Afewerk International Testimony
- Awash Insurance S.C Testimony
- Berhan Bank Testimony
- Buna Insurance Testimony
- Bunna Bank S.C Testimony
- Elsa Kolo Testimony
- Farm Africa Testimony
- Global Insurance Testimony
- Lucy Insurance S.C Testimony
- Metemamen Micro Finance Testimony
- Micro Pharma PLC Testimony
- Ministry of Agriculture Testimony
- Plan International Testimony
- TZNA Hospital Testimony